Help with my monitor

ComputerNoob_23

I've recently noticed that when ever i turn on my monitor it's constantly got bars going up and down 24/7.

It's not even a monitor, It's a fairly on 24" TV which is only VGA, I've not had the money to get a proper monitor and i hope to be getting some for Christmas.

Here's what it looks like  http://bit.ly/1jeyxrz

Would love any solutions or it might just be nearing the end of it's life.

Thank you!

I've recently noticed that when ever i turn on my monitor it's constantly got bars going up and down 24/7.

It's not even a monitor, It's a fairly on 24" TV which is only VGA, I've not had the money to get a proper monitor and i hope to be getting some for Christmas.

Here's what it looks like http://imgur.com/KkJDXDw 

Would love any solutions or it might just be nearing the end of it's life.

Thank you!

Dead image link. Try this host instead. http://postimage.org/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hmm, OK. Have you swapped cables or tried switching the VGA connections around so that the side plugging into the monitor now is swapped to the GPU?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Hmm, OK. Have you swapped cables or tried switching the VGA connections around so that the side plugging into the monitor now is swapped to the GPU?

Yeah, Didn't seem to work ,i think it's time for a new monitor xD

That appears to be from electrical interference of some kind. Make sure the vga cable isn't running parallel and close to any power cords or try a more heavily shielded vga cable. Some Monitors and tvs, especially cheap ones, have poorly designed driver boards which causes interference on analog inputs and this is something you can't fix outside of getting a better TV/monitor.

If you can, it's always better to use a digital interface like HDMI, DVI, or displayport which will mitigate many interference issues.

That appears to be from electrical interference of some kind. Make sure the vga cable isn't running parallel and close to any power cords or try a more heavily shielded vga cable. Some Monitors and tvs, especially cheap ones, have poorly designed driver boards which causes interference on analog inputs and this is something you can't fix outside of getting a better TV/monitor.

If you can, it's always better to use a digital interface like HDMI, DVI, or displayport which will mitigate many interference issues.

I've tried HDMI and i dont think it works with this TV, once i've plugged it in i'll try find the HDMI 1 channel and i can't find it, I'm not sure if im just stupid but HDMI just doesn't work :3 - I'll wait untill i get new monitors and try HDMI then, If not ill just post something back on here like i always do when i can;t figure something out. Thanks though! :D