Fallout 4 map control problem

I'm having some trouble with fast travel in Fallout 4 on the PC. Everything works fine but when I'm using the map my clicks to fast travel to locations and moving the map marker don't register. They do eventually but only after clicking 5+ times or spamming mb1. Controls seem to work fine whilst in power armour. Anyone else having problems with the map?

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

Yeah I also have that problem. I think it has something to do with the fov in relation to the pipboy. It must be too sensitive to mouse movement.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 SSD: Samsung EVO 840 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue PSU: Corsair RM1000 Case: NZXT Phantom 630

Yeah I also have that problem. I think it has something to do with the fov in relation to the pipboy. It must be too sensitive to mouse movement.

I found if you right click whilst in the pipboy you can zoom in or out a little. I personally liked the zoomed out version but mouse clicks seem to work more consistently when zoomed in.

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB