Snapchat login help!?!?!?

sivertholmvik

Hey im trying to log into snapchat and it dosent work!

Here is the error message:

Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please ty again later. If your login continues to fail, plaese visit https://support.snapchat.com/a/failed-login :)

Like wtf everything is fine with my phone!

My phone:

LG Google Nexus 5 

CM 12.1-20151110-Nightly-hammerhead

Verison 5.1.1

16 gb version

build: LMY48Y

ROOTED

TWRP recovery

Xposed repo

Modules:

Youtube AdAway

Snapprefs(uninstalled, tried if this was the prob)

Gravitybox LOLLIPOP

I have snappreffs working with snapchat. You need to update to the latest version, install snappreffs, and downgrade while keeping the old data

its not snapprefs. the problem is still there when i uninstalled it and restarted my phone

Dosent f'ing work! Same s*** happens! Anything else i can do?

Try changing your password to a shorter one. I had this issue before where the password length for whatever reason caused it to derp

Try changing your password to a shorter one. I had this issue before where the password length for whatever reason caused it to derp

i have tried f'ing everything like change password. create a new accont which worked but when i logged out if f'ed up just as the other account!?!?!?!

i have tried f'ing everything like change password. create a new accont which worked but when i logged out if f'ed up just as the other account!?!?!?!

I seriously have no clue. I have a much older version of snapchat and my nexus 5 is running a nightly rom too.

I seriously have no clue. I have a much older version of snapchat and my nexus 5 is running a nightly rom too.

but how can i downgrade snapchat just as you did?

it says uncompatible vesion of snapchat or your operating system please install the lastest version of these

but i can relife myself by seeing that other people also has this problem.

On googleplay market a review from today says this:

Elliot Parkhouse

ONE STAR

Does not Work

Can't even open snaps, i've got the latest update and a new working SGS6 but i can't open any snaps, i've true restarting my phone and then i can view one snap but then it locks up again and again and again.

this is what happened to me and i logged out and f me now i cant view the snaps my girlfriend sends me any more :(