Computer cleaning

Haloo guys!

Do any of you konw what is better Advanced System Care or CCleaner? Becauce I've been using ASC for a long time and i was happy with it, but i found out that it's not safe and it may dmg my computer, now ia have CCleaner, but it seems like it's doing nothing, but it's "safe", judging by the peaplo on the internet.

So, if any of you have any tips or you know something about this topic, let me know.

Thank you in advance. :)

Cya!

From personal experience I don't like programs like ASC, tried it ones and it made my Windows really buggy, which ended up in me reinstalling Windows. I have used CCleaner for years and it have never caused any problems and has always worked great! So I highly recommend using it. You can also use the built in disc cleanup in Windows. If you have a HDD you can use defraggler to defragment your had drive, it comes from the same company that made CCleaner. Note that you should not use it on a SSD, instead you can use the built in optimizer in Windows. If you haven't already you can also use msconfig in Windows to turn off certain programs to startup with you OS, in order to get a faster startup. Have used these programs/methods for years and highly recommend them, they have never and should not cause any problems. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow | PSU: Corsair RM750X V2 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Cooling: CM Masterliquid ML240L RGB | RAM: Ballistix 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RGB | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 + Kingston NV2 NVMe | GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319