Game of thrones game, questions

IreMinMon

I've been playing Telltale's The Walking Dead game lately and I actually quite liked it (except for no ultrawide support, flawless widescereen also didn't work for some reason). Now I'm interested iin the Game of Thrones game, but I have a few questions for you majestic geeks.

So, there's one rule I always follow when both watching or playing series. I wait 'till the entire season is out and then I watch it all at the same time. Sometimes I wait for the entire series to come out. Same with playing the game. Now when playing this kind of shit, things get more complicated. I usually wait 'till the first episode of the next season's out, so I get the entire former season with all the DLCs. Now it's kinda complicated with Game of Thrones, since I don't seem to be able to find anything. I somehow managed to get sure that one season consists of 6 episodes, but I still don't know whether there's gonna be another season (at least), or if there's any DLCs incoming. Should I wait, or should I just buy the game (Game of thrones)?

Thank you, thank you, all of you.

Last I checked all the episodes for Game of Thrones game weren't out, Game of Thrones the tv show definitely is not done.

Don't get it if that bothers you

I've been playing Telltale's The Walking Dead game lately and I actually quite liked it (except for no ultrawide support, flawless widescereen also didn't work for some reason). Now I'm interested iin the Game of Thrones game, but I have a few questions for you majestic geeks.

So, there's one rule I always follow when both watching or playing series. I wait 'till the entire season is out and then I watch it all at the same time. Sometimes I wait for the entire series to come out. Same with playing the game. Now when playing this kind of shit, things get more complicated. I usually wait 'till the first episode of the next season's out, so I get the entire former season with all the DLCs. Now it's kinda complicated with Game of Thrones, since I don't seem to be able to find anything. I somehow managed to get sure that one season consists of 6 episodes, but I still don't know whether there's gonna be another season (at least), or if there's any DLCs incoming. Should I wait, or should I just buy the game (Game of thrones)?

Thank you, thank you, all of you.

photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220photo-183806.gif?_r=1430181220

This is my new favorite thing 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Last I checked all the episodes for Game of Thrones game weren't out, Game of Thrones the tv show definitely is not done.

Don't get it if that bothers you

It's actually Game of Thrones the game, by Telltale studios, not by the HBO. I want to know wether there's a new Season coming or maybe an additional DLC for the first SEason or something...

http://www.pcgamer.com/game-of-thrones-review-season-one/