Need Urgent Help

Ok so around august I bought parts for my new pc and then I built it (specs at the bottom) I played all my games at max settings CS:GO,Minecraft,Skyrim,Payday 2, and Garry's Mod all these games ran 60-250 fps and now I can't even get a fps higher than 30 on most of these games. I really need help because I am planning on buying fallout 4 and I really don't want it to be laggy when I try to play it.Please if you need any info other than what I have provided just post your question.

Processor Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz Manufacturer Intel Speed 3.2 GHz Number of Cores 4 Video Card 1 Intel® HD Graphics 4600 Manufacturer Intel Chipset Intel® HD Graphics 4600 Dedicated Memory 112.5 MB Total Memory 4.0 GB Video Card 2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Manufacturer NVIDIA Chipset GeForce GTX 960 Dedicated Memory 2048 MB Total Memory 4.0 GB Memory 8.1 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10240), 64-bit Service Pack 0 Size 64 Bit

Nope I have not overclocked at all and cpu temps I am getting are 49-58 and I am pretty sure I have the latest drivers for my graphics card not sure about cpu though will it make a big difference.

What do you mean ? Do you a detailed description of what happens when I try to play a game  ?

Can you see what happens when using one of the GPUs?

He only has one GPU, the 'first' GPU is the integrated graphics

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

It's fine to ask any question it shows effort in trying to help me. Ohhh I see what the problem is since I have dual monitors one larger than the other I use the smaller one as my main one and that one was hooked up to the graphics card before but my brother when moving my pc might have accidentally switched where the hdmi went thanks everyone that helped I will be sure to play fallout 4 with high fps thanks to you guys.