Is my Windows activated?

nokturrduk84

it's strange, but instead of information about activating, there is this:

okpSbOF.png

How I know if Win is activated and why is this different than other PC's?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

that seems weird if you built it yourself but it does appear to be activated nothing telling you to put in a product key anywhere?

It appears to be activated, if it wasn't then there would be white text on the bottom right of the desktop

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

What version of windows is this? Is it OEM, retail, upgrade? (Or pirated?)

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

@Lamb. All those you mentioned(except maybe for the pirated) would have a Windows activation section at the bottom.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

What version of windows is this? Is it OEM, retail, upgrade? (Or pirated?)

I downloaded iso image from torrents, burned on DVD and was installing this disc many times on my PC and it was usual, with keys and etc.. no MSI logo... and yesterday, I installed SSD and installed Windows with this disc, and since that, it's like this, even when I reboot, there's a MSI logo on screen. I have no idea, how the hell it happened, lol. When in the past I was using this disc, during installation it has "activate when online", I was checking it, and Widnows was activated, and here was product key, no msi or anything, and from yesterday everything changed :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Did you try to maximize the window? Sometimes the activation could be hidden from view cause it's the last section and there's not enough space for it when the window is too small. 

So you do or do not have an MSI system?

If you downloaded an ISO and installed a pirated copy it may be activated now but it could become non genuine (not activated) at any time if Microsoft patches the hole that allowed it to activate.

Yes, Windows is activated.
I just remembered, that I didn't install Windows on my new motherboard which is MSI, but question is, why or how it changed the windows logon screens and that section?

So you do or do not have an MSI system?

If you downloaded an ISO and installed a pirated copy it may be activated now but it could become non genuine (not activated) at any time if Microsoft patches the hole that allowed it to activate.

That's why I have turned off Windows updates :D