Star Wars BattleFront

jakecurrier33

Star Wars Battlefront is a tittle you don't want to screw up, but Dice and EA did. I really don't like anything but the graphics, the guns, maps, Vehicles, all look great but there is lack of content in it. With only 11 maps and 11 guns and a price point of $79.99CAN = $90.30 Not worth it. They also want $69.99 for a season pass wtf EA.

Games are just getting more and more expensive these days and gamer's like us need to stand up for are selves.   

I love Star Wars but something about this just doesn't do it for me. I think Dice and EA tried to hard.

Refund and get BO3 I guess or save and build a DAD PC.   

post-261114-0-15082800-1447815286.jpg

I think you're a little l8 m8.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I got it for 68 AUD, about 48 USD, how come you guys payed so much? The season pass is cheaper here too.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I think Dice and EA tried to hard.

It's not that they tried to hard it's that they pushed the graphics over the gameplay and features, which does sell games but makes people hate you.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I got it for 68 AUD, about 48 USD, how come you guys payed so much? The season pass is cheaper here too.

Canadian dollar, $48 USD is 63 here  

It's not that they tried to hard it's that they pushed the graphics over the gameplay and features, which does sell games but makes people hate you.

I know and that's why I don't think it will live for long

Canadian dollar, $48 USD is 63 here  

That doesn't mean much, if they sell the physical copies of the game cheaper in a wasteland, I dunno what's going on.

Also, is the game worth it for 48 USD?

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

That doesn't mean much, if they sell the physical copies of the game cheaper in a wasteland, I dunno what's going on.

Also, is the game worth it for 48 USD?

No, they sell it for $59.99 in US and that like $82 or something here so no

No, they sell it for $59.99 in US and that like $82 or something here so no

I'd rather get BO3 or CS-GO cases 

It's $80 usd on steam though which is like over $100 aud i think, thats still sad lol

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

Thats why i dont buy it. I love StaWars, but EA can keep their shitty DLC Cashgrap.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It's $80 usd on steam though which is like over $100 aud i think, thats still sad lol

It's not on Steam though.... And the season pass is $50 on Origin what are you guys going on about....

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Bought base game for $66 Aussie Dollars, $47 USD,...

First DLC is Free (Coming quite soon), by the time the 2nd comes round, the Premium/Season Pass will have a sale or shortly after, and thats when I'm likely to get it.

I don't see the big deal with the Season pass

Seriously... Does anyone remember BF3 Premium/BF4 Premium

Same shit, different toilet.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

45€ on G2A

so is Fallout 4

in store the PC version is 60€ while the XBone and Gaystation is 70€

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's not on Steam though.... And the season pass is $50 on Origin what are you guys going on about....

I meant on origin oops

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

45€ on G2A

so is Fallout 4

in store the PC version is 60€ while the XBone and Gaystation is 70€

lol gaystation thats new, usually it called pisspoor

Gamers as a whole don't make this situation any better by buying games that don't offer enough content. As far as I'm concerned, I was put off purchasing Battlefront when there was no campaign, while I don't think that the campaign would have added masses and masses of content, I learnt from Titanfall when I got bored incredibly quickly with playing the same few maps over and over.

Got it for 45 euro. I aint paying the full 60 euros man

Did you try turning it on and off first?