GTX 660 ti Price

So I'm currently looking for a used ASUS GeForce GTX 660 ti, and am curious on how much should I pay for it? I'm looking to spend around $100 on a used one.

So I'm currently looking for a used ASUS GeForce GTX 660 ti, and am curious on how much should I pay for it? I'm looking to spend around $100 on a used one.

$80 is my guestimate.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

~$359

A lot less than 100..

Like 40-50 I want to say

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

~$359

What are you smoking?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460; MOBO: ASRock H97M-PRO4; RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 @ 1600MHz; SSD: A-Data SP600 128GB; HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB; GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB; PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W; Case: Thermaltake Core V21 w/ AF140 blue LED fan (exhaust); Monitor: Acer H226HQLBid 21.5" 60Hz 5ms IPS (GTG) HDMI

I smoke nothing I googled the price and it shows up $359

Ah Asus and their jacked up prices...

That card is old and no one wants it except for really home theater use.

Ah Asus and their jacked up prices...

That card is old and no one wants it except for really home theater use.

Even EVGA :<

Get a GTX 950 for about $155

I want to do Crossfire, also it's a good card. I have one in my rig and I can play GTA V on high fairly easy.

I want to do Crossfire, also it's a good card. I have one in my rig and I can play GTA V on high fairly easy.

What Radeon graphics card do you want to crossfire with?

Oh sorry I get NVIDIA's and Radeon's mixed up, I meant SLI.

I already have one GTX 660 ti, so I'm just looking for another. It will allow me to wait one more generation to upgrade. 

I already have one GTX 660 ti, so I'm just looking for another. It will allow me to wait one more generation to upgrade. 

Oh okay goodluck with it c: