Mionix Castor VS Mionix Naos 8200

My question is simple, and i would prefferebly like an answer from someone that has owned both mice.

Which is better in general ? I am looking for the most comftorable mouse i can use for anything from gaming to edditing in photoshop and video edditing software and a bit of 3d animation.

The Mionix Naos looks like it would fit your hand like a glove while the castor looks more like a typical mouse which would still be ergonomic but wont feel as good when you use it for many hours without a brake.

I asked a few people and i hear different oppinions , some say the castor is as good as the naos or even more comftorable but it doesen't look like it would be so i am confused as to which to choose.

Oh and i am right handed.

Thanks for reading this, i hope to get a lot of helpful feedback .

Not sure if itd help but I got the Mionix Naos 7000 about 2 months ago. It is very comfy for long use and performs great.

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Not sure if itd help but I got the Mionix Naos 7000 about 2 months ago. It is very comfy for long use and performs great.

Yea i know the naos series are great but the new castor might be better so i am trying not to screw myself over and find out which would be the best option

How big is your hand? Mionix Castor is better suited for smaller hands and works good for all three grip types while the Naos 7000 is a full sized palm grip mouse.

How big is your hand? Mionix Castor is better suited for smaller hands and works good for all three grip types while the Naos 7000 is a full sized palm grip mouse.

Well i use a palm grip most of the time, my hand is a little smaller but not too small its more average than anything

Have you used both mice ? If so , which one did you find more ergonomic and comftorable

Have you used both mice ? If so , which one did you find more ergonomic and comftorable

I've only used the Castor for two weeks now as I have hands on the smaller side so a Naos 8200 would never fit me. For reference I've been using the Deathadder Chroma for over 7 months now and the Castor is definitely smaller than a Deathadder if you're ever held one before. I find both mice to be very comfortable but I think I'd give a slight edge to the Castor's shape as the bump on the back isn't as high so you can use the Castor in different grips while the DA forces your hand into a certain palm grip position. To be honest between the Naos 8200 and Castor, I'd go with the Castor. It has a really good implementation of the Avago 3310 and I personally dislike laser sensors, also a lot of people have been praising the comfort of the mouse but no mouse fits everyone and It's an expensive mouse though which is my only con with it, I paid $50 for the DA: Chroma brand new and $70 for the Castor but I think both mice should be priced at $50 for being your standard 5-6 button FPS mouse. I guess you could order both the Naos and Castor and keep the one that fits better as long as you don't mind paying return shipping to Amazon.

I've only used the Castor for two weeks now as I have hands on the smaller side so a Naos 8200 would never fit me. For reference I've been using the Deathadder Chroma for over 7 months now and the Castor is definitely smaller than a Deathadder if you're ever held one before. I find both mice to be very comfortable but I think I'd give a slight edge to the Castor's shape as the bump on the back isn't as high so you can use the Castor in different grips while the DA forces your hand into a certain palm grip position. To be honest between the Naos 8200 and Castor, I'd go with the Castor. It has a really good implementation of the Avago 3310 and I personally dislike laser sensors, also a lot of people have been praising the comfort of the mouse but no mouse fits everyone and It's an expensive mouse though which is my only con with it, I paid $50 for the DA: Chroma brand new and $70 for the Castor but I think both mice should be priced at $50 for being your standard 5-6 button FPS mouse. I guess you could order both the Naos and Castor and keep the one that fits better as long as you don't mind paying return shipping to Amazon.

So the Castor has the superior sensor then ?

The thing i like about the naos is the special ergonomic on the right side for the fingers which look like they might fit well, which i think the castor does not have.

Bdw Thanks for the idea of getting both and returning one , the fee of shipping back should be worth it to ensure i get the best mouse for me but i live in bulgaria so if i cant find the mouse here ( which is very common for this country ) i will have to buy it online through a site like amazon if they ship to here, but the return fee would be huge since bulgaria is far from the usa

So the Castor has the superior sensor then ?

The thing i like about the naos is the special ergonomic on the right side for the fingers which look like they might fit well, which i think the castor does not have.

Bdw Thanks for the idea of getting both and returning one , the fee of shipping back should be worth it to ensure i get the best mouse for me but i live in bulgaria so if i cant find the mouse here ( which is very common for this country ) i will have to buy it online through a site like amazon if they ship to here, but the return fee would be huge since bulgaria is far from the usa

Ah yeah, I just assumed you were in the USA so shipping would definitely be expensive if you're in Bulgaria. The 8200 uses a laser sensor which a lot of people don't like due to the nature of built in acceleration on laser mice. Now I believe the Naos 7000 http://www.amazon.com/MIONIX-Multi-Color-Ergonomic-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00HGKQ6VY is the same shape as the 8200 but it uses the same sensor as the Castor which is the Avago 3310, which is regarded as a near perfect optical sensor and the preferred choice of many competitive gamers. You should watch this video from Hardwarecanucks because the guy used a Naos 7000 as his daily mouse for over a year but replaced it with the Castor, so it may give you some more insight as he does compare the two: 

Ah yeah, I just assumed you were in the USA so shipping would definitely be expensive if you're in Bulgaria. The 8200 uses a laser sensor which a lot of people don't like due to the nature of built in acceleration on laser mice. Now I believe the Naos 7000 http://www.amazon.com/MIONIX-Multi-Color-Ergonomic-Optical-Gaming/dp/B00HGKQ6VY is the same shape as the 8200 but it uses the same sensor as the Castor which is the Avago 3310, which is regarded as a near perfect optical sensor and the preferred choice of many competitive gamers. You should watch this video from Hardwarecanucks because the guy used a Naos 7000 as his daily mouse for over a year but replaced it with the Castor, so it may give you some more insight as he does compare the two: 

Thanks for the info again ! Since you own the castor would you say it fits your hand perfectly ? or is a finger hanging or something xD