Episode idea, Scrapyard wars / build log.

SassyPants

So this is something everyone does so i thought I'd weigh in a idea for a scrapyard wars / build log. 

In short:

IMG_20111013_173229.jpg

Naturally I think it would be a laugh to watch someone / people build an 'on the go' system, ghetto laptop, whatever. 

So I think the idea is to have a system that can be moved in one piece only input peripherals may be removable. 

What I imagine will actually be produced by LMG LINK

DFqGC7o.jpg?1

So what are your thoughts?

Is it just me and this idea is terrible?

I think it sounds like a really cool idea. With all the slim laptops, hybrid systems, tablets and so forth

this isn't as relevant as it might have been. But making your own loop isn't practical by any stretch 

of the imagination either.

The ultimate portable lan all in one system sounds like a fun project :P

I Like the idea of the car, it could be like a pimp my ride where they would integrate a pc into a car could be like a mobile man cave.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I Like the idea of the car, it could be like a pimp my ride where they would integrate a pc into a car could be like a mobile man cave.

and then you could be sitting there in mc donalds parking lots, enjoying mortal kombat from your car trunk :o

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

I see one problem:

I pick up one of these for free...price /performance ratio = infinity...I win, done.

IMac_G4_sunflower7.png

There would have to be parameters about minimum app versions it has to run.

Id love to see them actually build an AIO-PC, Id imagine they'd strip the screen and internals of a monitor and make kind of a build like Luke has built for scrapyard wars 3 - all fixed on a wood. It'dd be awesome . with an TFX PSU- kind of the FallOut 4 bomb PC luke built.

Actually, i see this more as one of the crazy builds as the one mentioned above than a ScrapyardWars.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

and then you could be sitting there in mc donalds parking lots, enjoying mortal kombat from your car trunk :o

Exactky ! Stealin all the wi-fi's

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

I think it sounds like a really cool idea. With all the slim laptops, hybrid systems, tablets and so forth

this isn't as relevant as it might have been.

You say that, but I recall watching Linus make his own water block also arguably not relevant. 

I do think the idea on the all in one Lan rig is good, I do love the idea of building a full system into a pelican case.  

I believe it's "McNetz", I could be wrong however.

"Badadadaaaa I'm stealin' it"