Bought a new laptop, can it run this?

Go to solution Solved by Luxpin_,

Hey there fellow community, so I got a new laptop, a Lenovo G50-80 with 4GB of Ram, 2GB of AMD Radeon R5 M330, Intel i5 2.20Ghz I believe, so I want to run GTA V at playable frame rate of around 30-40FPS, nothing really cool. Should I buy GTA V or nah it's not worth it? Also editing on this laptop and rendering 10sec 3D Intro's + making youtube gaming videos is fine on this or it's waste of $300+??

Thanks,

Aditya / AdityaTD

potato settings , on 420p , then MAYBE.

Hey there fellow community, so I got a new laptop, a Lenovo G50-80 with 4GB of Ram, 2GB of AMD Radeon R5 M330, Intel i5 2.20Ghz I believe, so I want to run GTA V at playable frame rate of around 30-40FPS, nothing really cool. Should I buy GTA V or nah it's not worth it? Also editing on this laptop and rendering 10sec 3D Intro's + making youtube gaming videos is fine on this or it's waste of $300+??

Thanks,

Aditya / AdityaTD

it may be playable on potato settings.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

What are you currently using for Gaming?

Because he had a hard drive.

Thanks,

Aditya / AdityaTD

Um no maby it will ru it on low settings 720p ish but no higher for them framerates

nothing.

Then how are you using LTT?

Because he had a hard drive.

Then how are you using LTT?

you said what I am using for gaming, not for using internet. duh!

Um no maby it will ru it on low settings 720p ish but no higher for them framerates

I don't want Full HD, I just want to play the damn game because it's my dream to do so. xD

I don't want Full HD, I just want to play the damn game because it's my dream to do so. xD

If you just want to play and dont mind abut quality then it should be OK

If you just want to play and dont mind abut quality then it should be OK

So at 720p, I can play it at 30-40FPS?

Thanks,

Aditya / AdityaTD

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.

uhh so by tweaking settings here and there in game but keeping the 720p might work, ok, I'll order the game!

uhh so by tweaking settings here and there in game but keeping the 720p might work, ok, I'll order the game!

seriously though , please dont be dissapointed if you cant even run it at 720p

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.