Hi guys, for some time now I've been wondering which mouse to buy for myself.First a little bit of introduction on what will I be using it for : since my current one is having the worst cabling and since I'm going to be studying abroad at the end of this school year with the purchase of a laptop I also decided to buy myself a mouse that will be durable and a mouse that I wouldn't have to worry that it will stop functioning the near future.Yes, I'll be studying abroad which inclines that I won't be "heavy-gaming" most of the time, but it also means that I will be carrying it around a lot and of course as I mentioned I'll be trusting it to be very durable. At one point I really liked the zowie (no matter which model) but after reading through a lot of forums I was left with the impression that the scroll wheel is quite the garbage.As for the Steelseries Rivals,which I also liked, I read that the rubber on the side tends to peel off amazingly fast.Logitech g502 is another mouse I liked but I read that their scroll wheels tend to fail more than usual and after some thinking I decided that I definitely don't need "that much of a gaming mouse".Whilst watching one of Linus' videos though I noticed he was using the Corsair M45 and so far the only problems I read about it is the glithcing DPI(changes randomly).Enough listing of which mice I've looked into, I just want to say that currently I'm thinking about buying the Logitech g303 and the reason why I'm writing this is because I'm not entirely sure about buying it.I want to know what is your experience guys and from which mouse come the least complaints since I'm a very unlucky guy and I'll probably get a faulty one.My grip is a mix between claw and palm.

The logitech G303 doesn't have braided cables and can be a hassle when using it with a laptop.

I recommend getting a wireless mouse.

Either the logitech G602 or the MX Master.

The logitech G303 doesn't have braided cables and can be a hassle when using it with a laptop.

I recommend getting a wireless mouse.

Either the logitech G602 or the MX Master.

Well I definitely don't want a wireless mouse.Can you explain why is it a hassle when used with a laptop ?

Well the Mionix ones I can't even purchase from my country and the rival I already explained why I don't want to buy one.

Well the Mionix ones I can't even purchase from my country and the rival I already explained why I don't want to buy one.

So what about the Feenix Nascita and Corsair M65?

Well I definitely don't want a wireless mouse.Can you explain why is it a hassle when used with a laptop ?

Since you need to bring the laptop around at times, the cable always seems to tie itself up, and the un-braided G303 is going to be a nightmare to maintain since you are going to plug it in and out frequently.

Mouse like the G602 have performance near equal to of a wired mouse but is heavy. However for the G602 you can remove one of the batteries to adjust the weight.

If you feel like going with a wired mouse is a must, then the corsair m65.

I really like it's grip and feel that it has a place in portable micing :o.

So what about the Feenix Nascita and Corsair M65?

Yeah, I didn't mention them because I can't purchase them from my country aaand I didn't like them at all :D I just want your opinions on the mice you're using and the ones I mentioned from all your experience so I can finally pick a mouse that will suite my lifestyle .

Since you need to bring the laptop around at times, the cable always seems to tie itself up, and the un-braided G303 is going to be a nightmare to maintain since you are going to plug it in and out frequently.

Mouse like the G602 have performance near equal to of a wired mouse but is heavy. However for the G602 you can remove one of the batteries to adjust the weight.

If you feel like going with a wired mouse is a must, then the corsair m65.

I really like it's grip and feel that it has a place in portable micing :o.

Why the M65 and no the M45 ? I mean I feel like the M45 will suite me better since I won't be needing the extra "hardcore gaming buttons" and it's cheaper.

Why the M65 and no the M45 ? I mean I feel like the M45 will suite me better since I won't be needing the extra "hardcore gaming buttons" and it's cheaper.

M45* I couldn't get that mouse off the corsair website.

Was like why is there a sniper button on it xD!

Yeah it's the m45 you should get, not the m65, sorry for the confusion.

And btw I don't know "what" g303 are you looking at but all the sites I can purchase the g303 in my country from are with braided cables ? :D

M45* I couldn't get that mouse off the corsair website.

Was like why is there a sniper button on it xD!

Yeah it's the m45 you should get, not the m65, sorry for the confusion.

Well seems like I'll be choosing between the M45 and the g303 on the final day .. I like them both and literally cannot choose one.The g303 has a strange shape, so does the M45 and it just freaks me out.I'm not very keen on the pad on the side of the M45 but then again the scroll wheel on it seems to be better than the g303's scroll wheel.I will try to look for a shop where I can try them and get a feel which one will suite me better.

What hellhole do you live in? I live in middle EU and I have my hand to about everything I want and everything I need.

The issue with the sidegrips has been fixed. Rival's shape is perfect for claw and palm grip imo.

I'd also suggest the G402, which is lighter than the G502 and has the same scroll wheel as the G302/3. I doubt that you'd like the shape of the G303 - it's claw and fingertip grip only.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The issue with the sidegrips has been fixed. Rival's shape is perfect for claw and palm grip imo.

I'd also suggest the G402, which is lighter than the G502 and has the same scroll wheel as the G302/3. I doubt that you'd like the shape of the G303 - it's claw and fingertip grip only.

I read (and even saw - there was a picture) that brand new models of the rival still have this problem.If it really is fixed - I wouldn't mind buying a rival because the rubber is really the only issue I've ever heard about it, plus I like the shape and buttons.

What hellhole do you live in? I live in middle EU and I have my hand to about everything I want and everything I need.

We have most of the famous, and a bit infamous brands, but those mentioned above are some which are not even heard in here.

We have most of the famous, and a bit infamous brands, but those mentioned above are some which are not even heard in here.

Mionix is a bit in beetwen, like some products are available some not. I would have loved to get my hands on their aluminium mouspad but it just isn't available here. I did get a chance to try their mice and they feel absolutely amazing.