Do Humble Bundle Games Go Into Steam?

Anonymous

Pretty much what the title says. If I get the current humble bundle, can the games go into Steam? Or if not where will they be?

yes except for battlefield and sims. your gonna need origin for those

Some have the steam logo, some have origin and steam logo. The ones that have the steam logo next to the name of the game will be available on steam.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

you will get steam and origin keys but dead space3 sims3 battlefield3 is origin only

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You get a Steam+Origin key for every game except DS3 BF3 and the Sims 3 which you only get Origin keys for.

I know i'm not the only one who paid 4.83 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Yeah, Like everyone said, All Sims and BF3 are not available on steam at all cause if EA. However the other two games can be active on both Orgin and steam simultaneously at the exact same time.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

lol

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

nope i paid 4.81 i think ;)

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?