S4 Mini stuck in a boot loop.

Orothi

Hey guys! Yesterday, while i was watching a youtube video my phone froze and so i decided to restart it. Since pressing the power button didn't do anything i removed the battery and turned it back on. The Samsung S4 Mini logo appeared on screen and it froze there. So i restarted it once again removing the battery and even thought the phone vibrated the screen didn't turn on. After trying for over an hour i tried to send my phone in recovery mode and it didn't work, but appearently the download mode works. Now, if i could get my phone back, up and running would be perfect, but i know that it probably won't be the case. I would at least like to recover the data, since i have tons of stuff there. So is there any way of recovering the data while having the phone in download mode? Just to be clear, the battery was at around 90% capacity when it turned off, and the OS was Android 4.4.2. The phone wasn't rooted.

If download mode works , then try downloading the stock firmware and flash it through Odin. I'm pretty sure it wont delete anything.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

If download mode works , then try downloading the stock firmware and flash it through Odin. I'm pretty sure it wont delete anything.

I tried but debug mode wasn't enabled in the first place. Also i tried the sim card in another phone and it was damaged as well. I'm guessing there was some voltage value going off the scale that "burnt" the flash memory. Another unusual thing is that the sd card was perfectly fine.