Savir

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4460

Cooler: stock

Mobo: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B1 80+ BRONZE, 750W Semi Modular

Hard drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5″ 7200RPM

Case: NZXT S340 (Blue/Black)

What would be a good Gpu to go with this setup? I'm only playing at 1080p and would like at least 60fps and medium-low settings. I heard good things about the R9 380 but I am wondering if that is overkill. My budget is 200-230 BTW

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4460
  • Cooler: stock
  • Mobo: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
  • Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB Kit (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B1 80+ BRONZE, 750W Semi Modular
  • Hard drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5″ 7200RPM
  • Case: NZXT S340 (Blue/Black)

What would be a good Gpu to go with this setup? I'm only playing at 1080p and would like at least 60fps and medium-low settings. I heard good things about the R9 380 but I am wondering if that is overkill. My budget is 200-230 BTW

This by far more than 200-230 :/

EDIT: or is that for the graficscard alone? btw the 380 is a very sufficient card but you can pair any single card with that i5

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

This by far more than 200-230 :/

i was talking about the GPU budget 

The 380 isn't a bad card. I might look at a 280x instead.

You could also do this card with no problems.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127860&cm_re=MSI_960-_-14-127-860-_-Product

Good Luck

380 is better bang for the buck overall

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

i was talking about the GPU budget 

ok, I misunderstood you and then realized my mistake :/

3.Use

380x is coming out soon. 390 will be good for long run. 380 will be nice for tight budget.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

380 is better bang for the buck overall

Sorry, should've mentioned, the link is a GTX 960. They're about 200 when you get a good price on them. Great Cards. Skyrim maxed out no problem.