Would This PC Work, Just checking...

Dougieman1001

So Im going to go for an extreme PC Build, and my motto for this is, if you are going to throw money at this, hit it hard...

So here goes:

CPU: Intel i7-6700k

Motherboard: Asus Z170 Deluxe

GPU: EVGA GTX 980ti Hydro Copper

Storage: 3x Samsung 850 Evo 1TB, Possibly Intel 750 400GB Or 500GB M.2 SSD

PSU: 1200W Corsair 80+ Platinum Fully Modular 

RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum

Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooling:

Not 100% Sure on All the components for the full custom water Loop, but closer to the day of building, I will workout those, But there will be 2 pumps, 2 480mm Radiators, Acrylic Tubing, Custom reservoirs and all the fittings, Fans etc....

So Yeahhh....

It will take me some time to get all the Parts, but when I have and Its together, Should be a Pretty beast Machine.. Right?

What are your Thoughts and Opinions on the part Choices..

CONTEXT:

I will be making a Wall mounted PC, With everything as custom as I can make it, The colour scheme Will be Probably white and Blue, I will water Cool everything I possibly can. It should be quite and look like some art... 

Spoiler

If you are asking if the components are compatible, then ya.

As long as the 32GB of RAM is DDR4...

Also the PSU seems pretty overkill. As long as you're going to liquid cool the 980 Ti and the CPU you should be golden for some pretty fun overclocking.

Sig under construction.

if you gonna go 6x 500gb evos, you should look at the 1tb versions.  3 of those will be cheaper than 6 of the 500gb ones on some sites like ebuyer.

1200w PSU is a bit overkill unless you plan to add more GPUs in future.  a 6-700 will be fine

everything is great.  the Creative Sound Blaster Z however has delay from the mic to your headset if thats something you will be doing.....unless they have updated it since.  i had it about 9 months ago.  but it sounds great for the price.

if you gonna go 6x 500gb evos, you should look at the 1tb versions.  3 of those will be cheaper than 6 of the 500gb ones on some sites like ebuyer.

1200w PSU is a bit overkill unless you plan to add more GPUs in future.  a 6-700 will be fine

everything is great.  the Creative Sound Blaster Z however has delay from the mic to your headset if thats something you will be doing.....unless they have updated it since.  i had it about 9 months ago.  but it sounds great for the price.

Oh RIght Ok Thanks

Spoiler

Storage looks like bawls.

Could do better with a lesser amount of higher capacity drives.

Following - Hope the topic turns out to be true, not vaporware.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

would you be adding the gpu to the loop? because you could get a different model like the msi lightning or the gigabyte g1 gaming and just buy a block for it then

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition

also if he was going to be raiding those drives in 0 it would give better results than just the 3 1tb ssds

My Rig: i7 5820k @ 4.5GHz / Asus ROG r9 390X / Gigabyte x99 Gaming 5P / 32GB DDR4 PNY Anarchy / 256gb m.2 / 2x 120gb SSD Raid 0 / 6TB seagate / Dual Dell 23" IPS / Logitech Orion Spark / Steelseries Rival / AKG 553 Massdrop Edition

What storage would you go for?

I Have a server/cloud storage Else where in the house

Btw, It will happen, just in some time xD

Spoiler

would you be adding the gpu to the loop? because you could get a different model like the msi lightning or the gigabyte g1 gaming and just buy a block for it then

I would being its Hydro Classified and comes with just the waterblock, I will have a look into that

Spoiler

I would being its Hydro Classified and comes with just the waterblock, I will have a look into that

ok then also look into the raid specs for the storage, if you raid 6 500gb ssds it would be different than raiding 3 1tb ssds

also if he was going to be raiding those drives in 0 it would give better results than just the 3 1tb ssds

The chipset can ONLY put so much data through. There is a limit to how many drives you can actually use at once and see a benefit from before the chipset itself is the bottleneck of data between drives.

As an Example..

Why have 6x500 Mb/s = 3000Mb/s when the Chipset that handles storage may only be able to reach "UP TO" 2.5Gb/s (Common Chipset limitation) and then the drives used to reach speeds after this, are pointless for the speed your not using. Fewer higher capacity drives are always better than more drives in a lesser capacity, can use more storage per sata port and while not on point...cheaper too.

It's completely up to the OP, but once he starts reading into the 'potential' issues surrounding his build, he may change his mind anyway.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

oh for some reason i thought the evga hydro copper was a closed loop card not just one with a water block 

The chipset can ONLY put so much data through. There is a limit to how many drives you can actually use at once, and see a benefit from before the chipset itself is the bottleneck of data between drives.

Fewer higher capacity drives are always better than more drives in a lesser capacity, and while no on point...cheaper too.

It's completely up to the OP, but once he starts reading into the 'potential' issues surrounding his build, he may change his mind anyway.

Oh Ok, Ill change that

Spoiler