Headsets for Streaming (Philippines)

Benson

So I'm looking for a headset that has a great mic quality, sound quality AND feels comfortable even in a long period of time; because I'm using this for streaming. Lavalier mics are not an option for now, let's stick with headsets.

HyperX Cloud 2 and Logitech G430 are my option, what would you suggest or maybe give out another contender for my needs. My budget would be $100 or Php4,000

Thank You!  :lol: 

The HyperX Cloud Core can be had for $30 cheaper than the Cloud 2, so that would be my suggestion unless you absolutely need the USB for some reason.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Neither have anything close to great mic quality. @Benson

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The HyperX Cloud Core can be had for $30 cheaper than the Cloud 2, so that would be my suggestion unless you absolutely need the USB for some reason.

Thank you for that, will be reviewing which one is better.

Neither have anything close to great mic quality. @Benson

Well, is there any headset you can think of that is close to have a great mic quality? or which of them has the better mic?

Well, is there any headset you can think of that is close to have a great mic quality? or which of them has the better mic?

I'm guessing the answer will involve the Modmic and some pair of headphones. But the modmic will probably eat at least half of your budget.

Perhaps getting one of the previously mentioned headsets would do fine for the time being and you could upgrade to an external mic (Such as the modmic) later on.

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 980 ti