Why are there fewer LTT videos per week recently?

Ngrungebb91

Just a little observation. I remember when Linus and group would release like 2 videos per day; an average of a lot of videos per week that I would have backlogged to watch after classes and work. Whats happened?? It just seems like theres like 4 videos released then WAN show (a week) and of course they are off on weekends but.... to me, it just seems like a lack of videos is happening :/ Anyone care to enlighten me? lol.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

hes putting more effort into every video and they did move just a little while ago. They also work on large stuff like the build guides. Plus the tech quickie commercial things. Hes also still doing ncix too btw.

Also to add they aren't just doing videos for themselves anymore like that new one where they just released the behind on the scenes on their YouTube but the produced video was somewhere else

There just hasn't been much now that haswell and the 7XX series has been released, but it should pick up Q4 with new amd graphics cards and kaveri + A88

It's probably because not much has been released lately.

What about the nexus seven. the shield. I know it was "in the mail" but he's really late on it.

You also forgot they all have their lifes too and its still summer.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

BECAUSE THEY'RE MAKING THREE SCRIPTED VIDEOS FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.