Any Survarium players here?

KRDucky

My friend was hooked on that for a bit.

It looked kinda trash and he complained about the frequent bugs and tedious mechanics.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My friend was hooked on that for a bit.

It looked kinda trash and he complained about the frequent bugs and tedious mechanics.

I take it he never played STALKER then? And how long ago was it that he played anyway? Ive been playing since the Closed Beta. Seems fine to me and the graphics are just fine. I have had no issues with the "tedious" mechanics or bugs.

I take it he never played STALKER then? And how long ago was it that he played anyway? Ive been playing since the Closed Beta. Seems fine to me and the graphics are just fine. I have had no issues with the "tedious" mechanics or bugs.

Nah, he's pretty casual.

When my friend played he said it was really P2W.

IDK, haven't personally touched it.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nah, he's pretty casual.

When my friend played he said it was really P2W.

IDK, haven't personally touched it.

It is not pay to win. Everything you can buy with real currency is just cosmetic with maxed out specs. You can get the same gun and upgrade it yourself. It just wont have the same color scheme.