Fallout 4 Spoiler Comfort Zone

Hello fellow lone wanderers, as you know, at around 12 am EST tonight, Fallout 4 will officially be released onto the masses. But, lots of people have already got and played the game in its pre-release phase, completing the main storyline. Lots of leaked videos have also been released showing plot spoilers, but if you have gone on social media in the past few hours, then you will know the pain and suffering that would have caused you, since lots of fucking smooth-skins have already posted the ending to the game, for whatever devious reasons. (Studies show that nuclear war is 99.9% efficient at neutralizing all pre-cum children who get their kicks from spoiling the ending to the most anticipated RPG in the recent decade.) Either way, this zone is for all of you who are suffering from spoilers. And i think it is obvious, while this is a happy place for spoiler victims, NO FURTHER SPOILERS FOR FALLOUT 4.Your fellow vault citizen may not have learned of said spoiler. just pure anger, rage, and spite against fallout 4 spoilers.

I HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT NOW FOR FALLOUT 4, AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN NOVEMBER 12!. 

You looked

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

See my thing is, I still wanna play the game, regardless of whether or not I know the ending.

Yeah, i pre-ordered the game, so i will definitely get my moneys worth, plus i'm sure all the side quests and random encounters will make up for the spoiled story.

Yeah, i pre-ordered the game, so i will definitely get my moneys worth, plus i'm sure all the side quests and random encounters will make up for the spoiled story.

Honestly the game is going to be amazing anyway. I know the ending but I love it to much for that to get in the way.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Honestly the game is going to be amazing anyway. I know the ending but I love it to much for that to get in the way.

And no matter what platform (hopefully you play on PC master race) mods will introduce added storylines and added quests, which will be great, except bethesda will only release modding tools next year (or so i hear)

And no matter what platform (hopefully you play on PC master race) mods will introduce added storylines and added quests, which will be great, except bethesda will only release modding tools next year (or so i hear)

Of course I'm PCMR, check the sig boiiii.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Hello fellow peasants,

Come buy fallout 4 on steam, 15% off!

Your ruler,

Gaben

I got spoiled and watched the ending too. In a way I'm glad I don't have to play the main story its over 20hrs and the writing + ending are crap.

Good thing is the story is a small,to a lot of ppl completely irrelevant part of the game.

I only got up to the Greybeards in Skyrim and then I never touched the main story again. Do I regret not continuing? Not at all.

There is so much to do in these games that I couldn't care less unless it's a reeeaally good story like Bioshock Infinite but we all know that's not the case

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M