Need advice on building PC

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to ask this question, but here's the deal:

I'm looking for a job right now so I can save some money to build a PC, but I'm kinda lost when it comes to this kinda stuff. I was hoping to get some help from some of you guys, so I'll explain what I need from my PC and you guys can tell me how should I build it.

Here's what I need/want from my PC:

-Gaming/Audio Editing

-I need it to be able to run games like CS:GO/BTF4 without lagging and also HD.

-To be able to run programs like Pro Tools, Photoshop, Audition without lagging.

-To be able to use multiple monitors, two or three at least. (I wrote this one because my current PC can only use one)

-Record gaming without losing FPS.

-60 FPS gaming/recording.

I'm aware that it might be super expensive, but I still want to hear your suggestions, and also I would really appreciate it if you guys could maybe make a list of what do I need to buy (with details please, because I really don't know a lot of this stuff) and also an estimate of how much would it cost me to build it, so I can make an idea of how much I would need to save.

Thank you in advance, have a nice day. :)

Budget and location would help a lot in the planning process. Welcome to the forums!

@danfregosom

Also, read the CoC in my signature beneath my post and follow your own posts with the button in the top right of your screen.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Budget and location would help a lot in the planning process. Welcome to the forums!

@danfregosom

Also, read the CoC in my signature beneath my post and follow your own posts with the button in the top right of your screen.

Thanks for the tip! I live in Mexico, but I would be willing to pay shipping if necessary and I'm not really sure about my budget, maybe $900? $1200? Again, I really don't know a lot about this stuff, maybe it would be easier if you recommend me the cheapest option? Or I don't know if you can maybe recommend a cheap/medium/and expensive option? 

Thanks for the tip! I live in Mexico, but I would be willing to pay shipping if necessary and I'm not really sure about my budget, maybe $900? $1200? Again, I really don't know a lot about this stuff, maybe it would be easier if you recommend me the cheapest option? Or I don't know if you can maybe recommend a cheap/medium/and expensive option? 

Get a 750w power supply so you can upgrade over time.  That is all. 

i7 4790k/Gtx 980/750w supply.  Done.

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M

Here you go. Later you can upgrade to 980/980Ti but you need to upgrade the PSU first.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($314.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($314.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1209.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 22:38 EST-0500

Here you go. Later you can upgrade to 980/980Ti but you need to upgrade the PSU first.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($314.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($119.99 @ B&H) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 390 8GB Video Card  ($314.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1209.81
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-08 22:38 EST-0500

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Upgrade the memory to the DDR4 2133/2400 for a tiny bit of future proofage.

i7 6700k // H110i GTX, 4xNoctua 140mm Industrial 3k // Asus Z170 Pro Gaming // 8GB 2400mhz // MSI GTX 970 // Enthoo Pro M