Windows 10 Clean Install (Upgrade)

_JohnB330ci

Hey there, soon after Windows 10 was out I did the free upgrade, but I need/want to do a clean install of Windows 10, now my problem is I don't know how. On Windows 7 I used a disk, but I don't have one for Win 10, so I know I need a USB Drive/HDD of which I have a USB 3.0 500GB HDD, now my problem is, how/and is it possible for me to copy my steam games onto the hard drive and also use it as the Windows 10 installer?

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Unless you already have a copy of Windows 10, I'd recommend making a fresh Windows 7 installation, then upgrading IT to Windows 10 since it's free.

It'll probably apply just as well if you have a key for 10, and you will keep a unused one.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Unless you already have a copy of Windows 10, I'd recommend making a fresh Windows 7 installation, then upgrading IT to Windows 10 since it's free.

It'll probably apply just as well if you have a key for 10, and you will keep a unused one.

Well, I have a copy installed but no disk, apparently I don't need a key for the reinstall? According to a guide online it just knows from something in your hardware that you own it or not

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

I wish I could help you, but I can't.  Google is probably your best answer.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.