Is there an easy way

sky_scourge14

So i'm using dreamweaver currently, which i am very new to and i want to know if there is a way to using a button add what is written in a textfield into a text file? I am using html for the website currently

So i'm using dreamweaver currently, which i am very new to and i want to know if there is a way to using a button add what is written in a textfield into a text file? I am using html for the website currently

Are you trying to create a script that takes the content of a text field and output it into a text file?  You cannot do this with HTMl alone, but you should try it with JavaScript.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?10532-Save-lt-textarea-gt-results-into-*-txt-file&s=5dfd3bd942d2af0fe6a0279a13dd1461

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer