Monitor to headphone and back

warrenty

Hello does any one know of a Audio program that can switch between my on  board audio on my M5A78L-M/USB3 which i have a pair of turtle beach headphones plugged into , and my AOC monitor speakers which is plugged into my  Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 via HDMI , i can sort of do it by going into my devices and audio and making one my primary but this doesn't  always work and takes a while to do, is there a faster quicker way of switching? with some sort of program 

thank you 

Hello does any one know of a Audio program that can switch between my on  board audio on my M5A78L-M/USB3 which i have a pair of turtle beach headphones plugged into , and my AOC monitor speakers which is plugged into my  Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 via HDMI , i can sort of do it by going into my devices and audio and making one my primary but this doesn't  always work and takes a while to do, is there a faster quicker way of switching? with some sort of program 

thank you 

I'm dealing with the same issue with my HTPC and resorting to the same trick. Disabling and enabling the GPU-integrated sound device manually as needed. I'm betting this wouldn't take much work to automate via a script. This is such a basic thing that such a script or a small program probably already exists. I'm just a DIY kind of guy that I haven't even looked for it on-line. You should if you're in a hurry.