Is it worth buying?

nagsterza

Hi all

I'm trying to sell my old laptop a ASUS R500VM. I was wondering what you guys thought would be a fair price to sell it for. I'm not sure of the age think around 3 years old. I was thinking around R4400 ($400) new price if I'm not mistaken was €950

Specs:

CPU: Intel i7 - 3160QM @ 2.30GHz

GPU: nvidia GT630M 2GB

RAM: 8GB

Storage: 1TB HDD

Problems:

The right click on the track-pad no longer works and the HDMI port needs a small jiggle to get it to work sometimes. Keyboard can get a smooshie feel if its gets hot after lots of use, this was caused by orange juice damage before i got it.

Thanks for any help in advance.

post-128969-0-24160300-1446714162_thumb.

Hi all

I'm trying to sell my old laptop a ASUS R500VM. I was wondering what you guys thought would be a fair price to sell it for. I'm not sure of the age think around 3 years old. I was thinking around R4400 ($400) new price if I'm not mistaken was €950

Specs:

Problems:

The right click on the track-pad no longer works and the HDMI port needs a small jiggle to get it to work sometimes. Keyboard can get a smooshie feel if its gets hot after lots of use, this was caused by orange juice damage before i got it.

I think if it was a perfect example $400 would be even then a little high, laptops lose their value pretty quick as people like them cheap (here in UK anyway) may $300 if you are luck, the specs are pretty good but nothing special anymore! And 3 years is a long time in PC years especially with laptops

Good Luck!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Hi all

Specs:

Problems:

I'd pay around $350

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread