Hey Frands

Akelderma

The section caption said for newbies to come say hi, so.. Hey!

I've always been a tech geek, but never really looked into PC gaming as I always thought it was too expensive. But after looking into it for sometime, and realizing how it really is I started working on my first build! I love all the customization power you have, building a computer to your needs, look how you want it to look, and upgrade parts whenever you see fit. I've been watching LinusTechTips for a while now, and only recently saw this site, so I figured I would check it out!  

The section caption said for newbies to come say hi, so.. Hey!

I've always been a tech geek, but never really looked into PC gaming as I always thought it was too expensive. But after looking into it for sometime, and realizing how it really is I started working on my first build! I love all the customization power you have, building a computer to your needs, look how you want it to look, and upgrade parts whenever you see fit. I've been watching LinusTechTips for a while now, and only recently saw this site, so I figured I would check it out!

Welcome to the Personal Computer Master Race.

(Yes I had to write PC out... ^-^)

Btw.: Follow your threads by clicking the "Follow this topic" button at the top right corner. That'll help you to keep track of them.