Speakers

zconflictz7

Looking to get some speakers for my build. anyone know any good  priced speakers that are good quality and are not really expensive. All feedback is great thanks.

Depens on how expensive. You can make speakers that actually sound decent out of cardboard

Maybe like 300 to 500 for like 2 and maybe a subwoofer

Depens on how expensive. You can make speakers that actually sound decent out of cardboard

However speakers for 200$ would sound better. Of cource :)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maybe like 300 to 500 for like 2 and maybe a subwoofer

500 bucks. Not expensive. What? My speakers were free and will beat at least 90% of people here on the forums. seriously 500 bucks should get you a good surround sound speaker set.

500 bucks. Not expensive. What? My speakers were free and will beat at least 90% of people here on the forums. seriously 500 bucks should get you a good surround sound speaker set.

OK so what kind of speakers would you recomend 

Not necisairily. Some would say 500$ can get you a good subwoofer, that's it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not necisairily. Some would say 500$ can get you a good subwoofer, that's it

125$

2 kenwood speakers

7 inch mid range

15 inch "sub"

200watt's each

mine are older then me and im 16.

and they are def loud

125$

2 kenwood speakers

7 inch mid range

15 inch "sub"

200watt's each

mine are older then me and im 16.

and they are def loud

You point?

Besides, used is different

200$ used > 200$ new

Ik, all my audio stuff is used

I see little point in going a 5.1 setup unless you have the space inwhich to install it. Furthermore, most 5.1 sets under $500 aren't the greatest. Have a look at the A2+'s from Audioengine with an S8 or Yamaha HS8S or even A5+'s depending on local pricing.

Logitech z506. 75watt 5.1 speakers. I have them, me and my neighbours love them (well, maybe not so much the neighbours). Great price for what you get.

Logitech z623. 200watt 2.1 speakers. Same as above. With THX stamp on them. You know they're good.

Logitech z906. 500watt 5.1 speakers. Sweet Ghandi's tits!!! Dolby is backing them up?!?! Either these, or a new graphics card, but they are amazing (my dream speakers)

Code-name Nyx: R7-3800X w/ Scythe Fuma 2 Rev. B | Sapphire RX 5600XT | Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | Patriot Viper 4 Blackout | 3TB NVMe Storage| Cooler Master NR200 | Kubuntu/Windows 11 | Xiaomi Mi Curved 34" | Keebwerk Mega | Logitech G602 | Audio Technica ATH-M40X| Edifier e25 Luna