Anyone else?

applesuxD

I like seeing people build in youtube

But when i build, it kinda makes me tired and bored ._.

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Noooooo, I freaking love buildings PC's

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Same, I get excited for a new build but building is always boring and frustrating, glad when it's done

Building in the NCASE M1 was hell

Jeeeez indeed lol

Corsair rm1000i cable sleeves are so inflexible it was disgusting to work with ==' espescially 24pin

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

I love building computers. I have to fight the urge to buy new parts just to have an excuse to pull my computer apart. I like build videos (if they're well filmed), but I usually only "watch" them as background noise while working on something else because I already know how to build computers. Luckily I have a bunch of older systems that I'm resurrecting so I can pull apart/put together those systems to my heart's content. :)

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Really? I love dismantling my pc

Aint nobody got time for that

this is the only way to do it.

i enjoy building pcs. but im not going to tear mine apart for fun just i can put it back together.   ive built tons for my friends though,  get it all set up on the table, poor myself a rum and dr pepper, get some music goin.  pretty relaxing

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

It takes a fair bit of time, but I do love doing it. Unwrapping everything and putting it together, then pressing the power button for the first time...

and see it not boot.

Can't put a price tag on that  :D!

i5 3570K @ 4.3Ghz Turbo (OC) | GIGABYTE G1 GTX 980 Ti | G.Skill 8GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 2TB

this is the only way to do it.

That video made me cringe so hard,couldn't stand it,but he is a great guy though