Sony Vegas 12 Render settings / Format

hey guys im having little problem when i go to render a video i cant not find internet 1920x1080p-30p under sony avc/mvc ( mp4 m2ts avc ) is there a way that i can have that optin or if i can download it 

I can quickly go in and take a screenshot of the settings for that profile... You could create a custom one with them if you want.

@B3H1NDu/www.XPL017.tk is there way that i can take screen shot of the settings i want and send it you and maybe you can copy it that if you can after you are done you can send it to me some of so i can have it in my sony vegas 12 ??

@B3H1NDu/www.XPL017.tk is there way that i can take screen shot of the settings i want and send it you and maybe you can copy it that if you can after you are done you can send it to me some of so i can have it in my sony vegas 12 ??

Im sorry I didnt understand that. I will send you a screenshot of the internet 1920x1080p-30p profile now.

@B3H1NDu/www.XPL017.tk i was asking if you can send the setting i want and some how i can have it on my sony vegas 12 

How would I send you a setting? I will just show you what settings the profile is made up of. Which profile do you want?

@B3H1NDu/www.XPL017.tk never i delete the program and install it again i got it fix i reply you later if i have a problem 

Ok... that should fix it... if it doesn't just copy the setting I posted here.