Thoughts on a series about Android vs iOS I'm doing

Hey guys,

I started a blog about technology and one of the first things I wanted to talk about is Android vs iOS. The difference this time though is that I'm trying to make this "definitive". As in, I want to cover all grounds in a good amount of detail. However, I'm not quite sure of what I want to write about and where to go with my series.

My series can be read at https://joshdoestech.wordpress.com/

So what hasn't been said in the on-going argument between Android and iOS? And what would you like to see clarified? What do you think of my series so far?

Thanks

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I see no argument to be honest.

It is like buying a mechanical lock vs computerized lock.

Both have their gains and weaknesses.

It really depends on what you need in the end.

But hey nice posts! I like how you clearly specify what is good or bad without any bias whatsoever :D.

I see no argument to be honest.

It is like buying a mechanical lock vs computerized lock.

Both have their gains and weaknesses.

It really depends on what you need in the end.

But hey nice posts! I like how you clearly specify what is good or bad without any bias whatsoever :D.

Thank you man, the more you read the more I write.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

So what hasn't been said in the on-going argument between Android and iOS? And what would you like to see clarified? What do you think of my series so far?

Thanks

After 30 seconds of skim reading there are just SO many innacuracies

iOS is not "less developer friendly" are you crazy? their dev tools are second to none, they even have their own script language and amazing dev tools

" the smartphone camera to beat all smartphone cameras" erm? its the 10th best smartphone, there are 9 phones with better cameras than the iPhone 6s

Dont forget you can "jailbreak" iOS too - since you mentioned rooting

iphone storage isnt massive .. erm I have 128gb? thats big

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

After 30 seconds of skim reading there are just SO many innacuracies

iOS is not "less developer friendly" are you crazy? their dev tools are second to none, they even have their own script language and amazing dev tools

" the smartphone camera to beat all smartphone cameras" erm? its the 10th best smartphone, there are 9 phones with better cameras than the iPhone 6s

Dont forget you can "jailbreak" iOS too - since you mentioned rooting

iphone storage isnt massive .. erm I have 128gb? thats big

I'm on about storage for the price. Also, Apple's software makes the most of the camera thanks to offering various easy to use functions. But you are right, I should have mentioned jailbreaking if I was going to mention developer possibilities. I'll talk about that more in future iterations. What I will say is that I mention optimisation which is a very important term here, in terms of hardware, the iPhone 6S probably isn't even in the top ten best smartphones, but good hardware means shit if the software is awful too (see also; TouchWiz and Sony's Android skin).

in terms of hardware, the iPhone 6S probably isn't even in the top ten best smartphones

It definitely is, heck its the first with an  NVME SSD, and it has one of the best GPUs

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

It definitely is, heck its the first with an  NVME SSD, and it has one of the best GPUs

Well... At least I'm getting feedback. Anyway, is there anything you would like to hear thoughts on from my blog?

Well... At least I'm getting feedback. Anyway, is there anything you would like to hear thoughts on from my blog?

if I get chance to read it fully  i will write some more