(Posting again) Bios decided to block itself! Yaay!

ThomasMiz

So my bios blocked itself. Yeeaaah... what can i even say...

I installed Avast Antivirus (by the way, this was MONTHS ago but i'm reposting cuz i got no replies (lik if u cry ebritime)) and the next day i discovered it was a shit and uninstalled it.

This fuckin antivirus took revene by takin the OS with it. 

After a long while, i had to get a fresh, new, legal (not what you think, it was really legal), copy of windows and for having your OS crash, DARN THAT WAS EXPENSIVE! Oh wait, i did not pay for it! my school gives me access to a copy of any Microsoft software! HAHAAAA!  :D  :P  :D  :P  :D  :P

So i got the fresh copy installed and got my computer running once again! But... the Bios blocked itself. WHY OBAMA?! WHY ;_;

Now a side story that happened yesterday/today:

Windows 10 (yes, i upgraded...) got fucked too. Well, that's what i thought after having to force shutdown because of black screens and crazy lights and not responding for a good while() and then... Restart Madness! Get your tickets to The Fair of "Fuck Everything" and Commit Suicide because you cant play Minecraft anymore! ejem... after some restart madness it came back up. I tweeted it and today @WindowsSupport answered my "fuck everything ;_;" and offered help... I felt so bad because they were so nice to me xD

Anyway, this is getting too long! My laptop is an Asus ROG G750JW and the BIOS is UEFI to my knowledge!

Um what? Blocked itself? whut

I don't get this post at all

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Well you'll need to either flash the bios or remove the battery keeping its memory powered, however I have no clue how to do either with your laptop (or most laptops tbh), and I assume by blocked itself you mean locked up. Also asus laptops apparently have issues with resetting the bios if you flash it so.........??

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful