Virtualization

Ok so me and my friend have recently bought a bunch of servers and I have tried to use SolusVM and a bunch of other software for selling VPS's i currently have xen server installed on my server and 2 of my friends so we are looking for someone who knows how to go about selling VPS's. 

-Thanks,

Ldogg123

What is your upload speed like?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

I have multiple virtual private servers... This is the speed test result from one of them:

omniomi@ bitch:~$ ./speedtest-cliRetrieving speedtest.net configuration...Retrieving speedtest.net server list...Testing from ------ (---.---.---.---)...Selecting best server based on latency...Hosted by Comcast (Plainfield, NJ) [98.84 km]: 42.671 msTesting download speed........................................Download: 409.45 Mbit/sTesting upload speed..................................................Upload: 64.41 Mbit/s

12 Mbps shared by all servers is not enough to be trying to charge money. Anything people might want to do with a VPS would require upload more than download.