Anybody want to play Dead Space 3 Co-op?

CoolMarquis97

I'm looking for a partner to play DS3 co-op with. I'm playing on normal and starting from the beginning. I've got a mic and am just looking for a partner who wants to beat the game together. Hopefully you have a mic so we can communicate and have a good time. Feel free to use this thread to organize your own co-op games!

-Thanks All

Sure! I probably wont be able to set a time this week. Maybe next weekend though. Im starting college tomorrow so I have no clue what my schedule is going to be....

What is it on? Steam or origin? 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Sure! I probably wont be able to set a time this week. Maybe next weekend though. Im starting college tomorrow so I have no clue what my schedule is going to be....

What is it on? Steam or origin? 

Origin. Whats your Steam/Origin. I'll add you and you can just hit me up whenever you got free time. Good Luck with college  :)

Origin. Whats your Steam/Origin. I'll add you and you can just hit me up whenever you got free time. Good Luck with college  :)

Ye I have it on origin. I also have a mic so we can talk. 

My origin is "TechTheWorld" with the same avatar as I have. And my steam is thewraith2 with a wraith as my avatar. 

I am on steam more.... Just friend me and let me know:)

And thx:)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I'd play, but i'm trying to finish dead space 2 before I start dead space 3

I'm interested but I've got to download and install it first :(

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900