Low profile mechanical keyboard?

Strom

Does anyone know any good low profile mechanical keyboards? My budget is max 150€ but 100€ is what i'm targeting for. I'm from Finland and i need keyboard that has ä, ö and å. Shops that i use are Verkkokauppa.com and jimms.fi I would like that keys are by cherry and i prefer Brown>Clear>Blue>Red>Green>Black. Keyboard don't need to be low profile but i've always loved my Asus laptops keyboard and that is low profile. i like feeling when i activate key. Backlight is not necessary but it is always lot nicer to have. Best price for keyboard is 100€ +- 20€ and 150€ is over my budget and the absolute max price. Personally i'm thinking cherry mx board 3.0 brown. I hope you can help me with this decision. :)

I'm Linus too. (:

Low-profile and Cherry MX don't usually coincide very well. Due to the very nature of the switches, it's not really possible to make something low-profile. I couldn't find much of anything on the sites you mentioned. I'm not sure how useful an Amazon.co.uk link is to you, but this would be my suggestion.

Low-profile and Cherry MX don't usually coincide very well. Due to the very nature of the switches, it's not really possible to make something low-profile. I couldn't find much of anything on the sites you mentioned. I'm not sure how useful an Amazon.co.uk link is to you, but this would be my suggestion.

Pretty expensive but is Cherry mx board 3.0 any good? It don't seem gaming oriented but should be fine enough. And also it's pretty low profle.

I'm Linus too. (:

Cherry boards are an excellent choice. Don't worry too much about how gaming oriented it is, the IBM Model M is considered the holy grail of keyboards, and look at it: 

model-m-front-large1.jpg

Cherry boards are an excellent choice. Don't worry too much about how gaming oriented it is, the IBM Model M is considered the holy grail of keyboards, and look at it: 

model-m-front-large1.jpg

I have few of old mechanical keyboards but all of them miss some text from keys. Btw awesome keyboard it's ug and hipster.  ;)

I'm Linus too. (:

Haha, I need another Model M. I haven't had one in a few years, and I miss those buckling spring keys.