Corsair Strafe minor questions?

exyia

Minor questions on the Strafe if owners could answer please. Still debating on a K70 RGB, Strafe RGB, or regular Strafe (because the only colors I'm interested in are Red and White, but I might be able to live with only Red if it has as many lighting effects)

Windows Key Lock and Brightness buttons are not re-programmable right? (same for the K70 RGB as well?)

Does the regular Strafe has just as many lighting effects as the RGB, just in all red obviously?

The visualizer mods that users are coding for lighting effects are still NOT possible to be integrated into the Corsair software and mapped to a profile right? (I know when they were first made, you had to give up the OEM software)

All I can think of for now...could have sworn I had one more question...

Every single key on any CUE enabled device like the K70 and Strafe RGB are reprogrammable.

The regular strafe can use the same lighting effects and like you said it will be all red. But idk if there are the same number of preprogramed effects.

And which Visualizer mod are you talking about? i believe the most popular one is being converted to work with the CUE SDK so it should work with out issues soon. 

Check out my iCUE Guide Beta Tester for Corsair

Got a Corsair Product? Got a Question?

Feel Free to PM Me ?

Check out my iCUE Guide