Is this a good TV?

Kinuubi
Go to solution Solved by Arty,

I already have the PS4 for my watching entertainment, so the android tv seems like a waste. I usually watch youtube on my phone or computer. The tv is just used for gaming and netflix/blu-ray watching and thats about it

ah,

Well then yea, i trust sony, and looks like good reviews

Like the title said just wanted opinions about this model of TV. Sony KDL40W600B. I wanted to use it with my PS4 to play games and watching netflix/blu-ray. Read some reviews about it and saw that some were mixed and some seemed too good to be true. Any opinions? PS: I'm not looking to spend too much.

Like the title said just wanted opinions about this model of TV. Sony KDL40W600B. I wanted to use it with my PS4 to play games and watching netflix/blu-ray. Read some reviews about it and saw that some were mixed and some seemed too good to be true. Any opinions? PS: I'm not looking to spend too much.

get one with andriod tv

get one with andriod tv

Never actually seen android tv in action. I assume it is like chrome and apple tv?

Never actually seen android tv in action. I assume it is like chrome and apple tv?

its like chromecast/Nexusplayer

but built into the tv

none of that smart built shit.

its like chromecast/Nexusplayer

but built into the tv

none of that smart built shit.

I already have the PS4 for my watching entertainment, so the android tv seems like a waste. I usually watch youtube on my phone or computer. The tv is just used for gaming and netflix/blu-ray watching and thats about it

ah,

ah,

lol thanks. When it comes to TV's I generally prefer Sony over the rest of the competition. Thanks agian!

lol thanks. When it comes to TV's I generally prefer Sony over the rest of the competition. Thanks agian!

My hosue

Sony Tv

ps3 for back when blur ray was a thing

Sony sound system

sony vcr, just in case

sony camera

xD

We don't have that exact TV, but we do have one of the newer Sony smart TVs. Love it! The color quality of Sony TVs is hard to match.

COMIC SANS

We don't have that exact TV, but we do have one of the newer Sony smart TVs. Love it! The color quality of Sony TVs is hard to match.

Ever since they stopped doing laptops and such their other products have been improving. To me they've always been the best TV makers.