program for cpu temps

Midnitewarrior4
Go to solution Solved by Si3Rra_7,

so i need a program to monitor cpu temps, i just got an old system and fixed it up and replaced the thermal compound whitch was in very very bad shape and was literally baked on..... so i tried the usual real temp but my cpu isnt supported so i went to speed fan and its being weird on only says temp1 temp 2 temp 3 and temp 1 again.. and core

but core isnt the cpu unless my cpu is at 5 degrees, temp 2 and temp 1 show a check mark and have a temp of 40 so maybe thats the cpu temp ? idk is there another program i could use ?

and do any of you know typical idle temps on stock cooler for a athlon x2 64 5000+ ?

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

so i need a program to monitor cpu temps, i just got an old system and fixed it up and replaced the thermal compound whitch was in very very bad shape and was literally baked on..... so i tried the usual real temp but my cpu isnt supported so i went to speed fan and its being weird on only says temp1 temp 2 temp 3 and temp 1 again.. and core

but core isnt the cpu unless my cpu is at 5 degrees, temp 2 and temp 1 show a check mark and have a temp of 40 so maybe thats the cpu temp ? idk is there another program i could use ?

and do any of you know typical idle temps on stock cooler for a athlon x2 64 5000+ ?

hardware monitor

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

INTEL XTU. Seriously people why the hell would you download additional programs (for monitoring that is) when one program functions both as a full suite benchmarking/stress test plus one of the most rigourous temp/voltage/clock monitors in existence.

Obviously only if running Intel. I somehow doubt it works well for  AMD chips.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

hardware monitor

ok thanks

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

INTEL XTU. Seriously people why the hell would you download additional programs (for monitoring that is) when one program functions both as a full suite benchmarking/stress test plus one of the most rigourous temp/voltage/clock monitors in existence.

Obviously only if running Intel. I somehow doubt it works well for  AMD chips.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html

ya

Spoiler

and a car thread !