Rendering glitchyness

Go to solution Solved by Tommy59375,

it starts around 13 secs into the video

Well do you want to upload your source video directly (ie. not through youtube) so that we can try things out?  You really can't tell what the issue is with what you have provided.

My suggestion would be to try transcoding with virtualdub to some lossless or otherwise high bitrate codec and trying to import that video into vegas.

it starts around 13 secs into the video

Well do you want to upload your source video directly (ie. not through youtube) so that we can try things out?  You really can't tell what the issue is with what you have provided.

My suggestion would be to try transcoding with virtualdub to some lossless or otherwise high bitrate codec and trying to import that video into vegas.

okay i will try it

sounds like a rendering issue.  check your render settings

Mine:

1280x720

30p

"Best" Output Setting

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.