Need help with windows system image understanding

Xtreme Gamer

I made a system image while watching videos on youtube. I wanted to know if that was a bad thing to do and should have left it alone when making the image backup. Or if it is ok and won't mess up if I try t restore from it.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

You should be fine

I can't see that it should be a problem. I've made tons of disk images files while doing other stuff. Both windows and linux ones.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Since a system image essentially just contains a copy of everything on the drive you're backing up, the only things that can go wrong when making a .img file are 1) something interrupts/terminates the backup, which might leave you with an incomplete and possibly unusable .img file, or 2) something happens to corrupt the .img file, which is very unlikely under normal circumstances (if you haven't had problems with corrupted files before and don't, say, wave big magnets around your hard drives).  Watching YouTube videos wouldn't do either of these--it might take up some system resources and make the backup process a little slower, maybe, but that's it.

So watching YouTube videos is perfectly fine.  There's no reason it would affect the usability of your system image, so no need to worry.