Oneplus Two Invite?

Worriordfang

Hey guy's, I was wondering if anyone has a spare invite that they can give away. If so, can you kindly dm me, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you :D

I'm pretty sure they're locked down to the e-mail that signed up for them (at least mine appeared to be).

This

Follow oneplus on twitter,they are doing open sales,last one was the 12th

I attempted to buy one during the sale, but failed horribly. lol. 

How can you fail? haha

The cart kept on crashing due to everyone hitting the site. Whenever  hit checkout, it would simply load an error page every time.

The cart kept on crashing due to everyone hitting the site. Whenever  hit checkout, it would simply load an error page every time.

Damm sorry to hear that.They have announced a new phone,it will be launched the 29 of october

honestly though, if anyone is available to giveaway a code, it would be very much appreciated . 

http://onepl.us/SGEH-MHFN-2HME-Y4Z7

There, have fun. This is a legit code.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Thank you, but sadly it expired. :'(

And also country specific. It is only available for purchase in Singapore. And this was my second invite, but I couldn't buy it because I had no money.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Look on Reddit, that's how I got mine, just don't spam and beg. Begging for invites is not nice.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull