3 - Kingston Hyper X Fury DIMM 8GB DDR4

4 - Asus nVidia Geforce Strix GTX980 Direct CU II OC 4GB GDDR5

5 - Samsung 850 Evo 120GB Solid State Drive

6 - Cooler Master RS700-AFBAG1-UK V700 700W

7 - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit

8 - Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB

9 - Cooler Master Storm Scout II

10 - Corsair Hydro Series H80i

Questions : 1 - Does it fit into scout 2 ?
                  2 - Any recommend change or upgrade ?

1. Yes

2: I'd swap the H80i for a big air cooler, 120mm AIOs aren't worth the money. everything else looks good

3: NONONONO STOP POSTING PICTURES I'TS ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT HARDER

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Why are you not getting the 6700K with that Z series mobo?  it is clocked higher from the factory and can be overclocked.

Also, I assume you are getting 2 sticks of memory, but your original post did not make that clear.  If you are not, I would suggest that you do.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1. Yes

2: I'd swap the H80i for a big air cooler, 120mm AIOs aren't worth the money. everything else looks good

3: NONONONO STOP POSTING PICTURES I'TS ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT HARDER

I thought water cooling will better and more silent

Why are you not getting the 6700K with that Z series mobo?  it is clocked higher from the factory and can be overclocked.

Also, I assume you are getting 2 sticks of memory, but your original post did not make that clear.  If you are not, I would suggest that you do.

Suggestion : Add stick or change board ?

I thought water cooling will better and more silent

If you get a good one like the H100i yes... but the 80 is actually worse than some decent air coolers (Linus did a video proving it)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Suggestion : Add stick or change board ?

That's a good board, I would just go with the 6700K and get the most out of it.  Especially since you are planning to liquid cool - that would be totally unnecessary unless you are overclocking, which you will want the 6700K for

And I would add a stick.  You could double your memory, or just get 2 of half the size.  Either way, you just want to make sure you take advantage of your dual channel CPU