G.skill ripjaws keyboard

Rpkiller

i saw that Jay on his channel gave it a thumbs up but said the software was complete shit.

though on the hardware side they crammed a lot of functionality compared to other keyboards. 

But what do you guys think about it? Does it beat the K70?

Looks hideous IMO, though the features are nice.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Looks hideous IMO, though the features are nice.

well most of the time i would be looking at my screen so it wouldn't be bothering me and i really don't mind how it looks.

Edit: actually the only thing i don't like is how the LEDs flicker

well most of the time i would be looking at my screen so it wouldn't be bothering me and i really don't mind how it looks.

Edit: actually the only thing i don't like is how the LEDs flicker

The flickering is probably only due to the camera shutter. Happens with pretty much any videos with LED's. So it wont be flickering in person.

I know that I'll probably get the mouse (HardwareCanucks did a review) it looks like the Razer Ouroboros only much, much cheaper. I think you couldn't go wrong with that keyboard, though I'd probably still buy the Corsair Strafe RGB with the new MX Silent switches personally.

CIS Student

Bleeding Panther

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-5820K | Deepcool CAPTAIN 360EX | Thermatake TG-7 | Gigabyte AORUS Xtreme Edition GTX 1080 Ti | MSI X99S Gaming 7 | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GBx2 | Hitachi Ultrastar 7K3000 3TB x2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass | EVGA 850 G2 | Corsair Air Series SP120x6 | Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard | Logitech MX Master 2S | Audio-Technica M50x Headphones

I've got the KM780 RGB, ask me anything.

The software does in fact suck. Other than that it's brilliant. I leave the wrist support off as I have one already. Once programmed I can change profiles on the fly, I have one for typing, one for gaming, and one for show. Anyone who says is hideous hasn't seen one. I'm not a fan of the extra keys, they have good feel but make your fingers bunch up.

IMG_0193_zps0ox09pfa.jpg

If anyone asks you never saw me.