Laptop Bag for University

Kratos

Hi guys, due to university, I've got to work on excel and accounting softwares, so I have to bring my laptop to class, no problem since I've got a basic laptop (samsung r730) which's 4 years old and can do the job fine. The problem: I would like to carry it in my bag but, it just doesn't fit with the other stuff.

So, what laptop bag do you recommend?

My needs:

-Laptop is screen is 17.3"

-The Bag must be big enough to carry other stuff such as 2 textbooks, pencil case etc

-My budget is 50$

-I don't want something to carry on my wrist, just an all in one solution

I have an HP backpack that I got from Fry's Electronics that I put my Dell Inspiron Convertible 13 inch laptop in and it holds up just fine. Plus I carry two textbooks and accessories (laptop charger, original RAM, etc.)

I have an HP backpack that I got from Fry's Electronics that I put my Dell Inspiron Convertible 13 inch laptop in and it holds up just fine. Plus I carry two textbooks and accessories (laptop charger, original RAM, etc.)

Yeah I just saw it on the store, I live in Europe, it was around 70€ (60$), very nice, but for that price I don't know what to pick, if the Asus republic of gamers, Hp backpack or a Samsonite, they're all around the 65-80€ mark (50-65$)