will the ek predator 360 fit in a h440 ?

will it ? i dont plan to do it right away but if it fits it would be a nice future upgrade for my cpu and gpu

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Supporting both 140mm and 120mm fans, the steel top and front panels come Kraken ready- fitting radiators up to 360mm in size to offer comprehensive water cooling performance in a sleek, minimalist package.

Straight off the H440 webpage.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Straight off the H440 webpage.

yes i know it will fit a normal 360 mm rad but the predator has the 360mm rad pluss the pump and res thing on the end adding extra length

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

i was going to get it for my H450 noctis, the same internal as your H440. heres what i think

- fans/pump attached to the rad in such a way that if removed they would not allow for the rad to sit flush on the top.

- therefore no elegant looking push/pull setup

- I already have rather close ram clearance with a H100i with a push fan on it, the predator is larger rad/fan setup which would probably hit ram

CPfJBzlUEAA4iDU.jpg

i was going to get it for my H450 noctis, the same internal as your H440. heres what i think

- fans/pump attached to the rad in such a way that if removed they would not allow for the rad to sit flush on the top.

- therefore no elegant looking push/pull setup

- I already have rather close ram clearance with a H100i with a push fan on it, the predator is larger rad/fan setup which would probably hit ram

CPfJBzlUEAA4iDU.jpg

i would prob put it in the front if i were to do it, not sure though havent really thought of it too much

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

i would prob put it in the front if i were to do it, not sure though havent really thought of it too much

your going to lose a lot of space for your drive caddys, its a pretty beefy setup. I have a 240mm rad in the front of my case with just push fans at the moment and it really took up alot of space, I can only have the top 2 drive caddys installed. If the fans could have been removed to have a flush mounting I probably would have got one.

your going to lose a lot of space for your drive caddys, its a pretty beefy setup. I have a 240mm rad in the front of my case with just push fans at the moment and it really took up alot of space, I can only have the top 2 drive caddys installed. If the fans could have been removed to have a flush mounting I probably would have got one.

well i only have one drive up front

Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

well i only have one drive up front

fair enough, with the size of the pump you would also need to have the pump setup facing the top of the case, i barely have enough room for a normal sized rad with the fittings to the bottom

i've bolted a 38mm radiator and 25mm fans (totalling 63mm) and the only issue

that might be hidden for you would be the 8-pin CPU connection and your DIMM

slot positioning would be another factor, but it'll tight.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring up an old post, but since this was the first result on Google I thought I'd share my experience.

Bought the kit today and unfortunately it doesn't work with my setup in the nzxt H440,and unfortunately there's a couple of reasons.

Firstly there's some clearance issues with the 4 pin power connector along the top of my motherboard, an Asus X99-A, I can probably wedge even more than I did in the pictures liked below, but at that point I'm uncomfortable putting a rad that will presumably get pretty warm and possibly melt/warp the plastic protective covering (not the sleeving) of the power cables and maybe cause a short, ruining other components.

Secondly with the pump and tubing coming from the left hand side, there's some interference with the cutout of the IO shield, and light switch for the IO. Coupled with the first complication this causes the screw holes to not align properly on the top panel, you can probably get away with mounting it with 4 or 5 of the screws, put its intended to be mounted with 12 screws total anyway.

Lastly mounting the system with the pump and tubing coming from the right side means you're going to have to remove and hard drives and one of the front intake fans out of the picture. But that's not even the big problem in this orientation, the front panel top mounted IO actually interferes with this setup due to the protruding USB 3.0 connectors' cabling (the usb 2 connectors are on the outside of the chassis and therefore don't interfere), not only that but the power, reset and power indicator cables are routed near here preventing the rad/pump from being flush against the case, thus preventing the top mounting and fan holes from aligning properly.

The root if these issues in this particular case seem to lie in a few design choices from EK:

1. A super thick radiator (almost twice as thick as a corsair h55 I'm using for my gpu) which interferes with the top power connector on my motherboard and possibly many others regardless of where on the top your connector is.

While thicker is better, it just doesn't work out in this case, I'm sure it works perfectly in something larger with more clearance.

And

2. The pump being mounted beside the radiator adds even more length, making even this triple rad compatible case incompatible with this particular system due to the extra length.

To be clear neither company here is at fault I'm sure this water cooling system fits perfectly in a slightly larger case, and I'm sure the H440 is perfectly capable of fitting a 360 rad. But you'll have to settle with the smaller 240 version and pray it doesn't get in the way of the 8 pin power connector, or actually build a custom loop with standard size components.

In my particular situation I even have to order the other set of screws from EK since my Asus x99-A doesn't have holes going through the board which only cost a bit over $3USD but even shipping costs more, even from US sellers bringing up the price to $10. Which makes me wonder der why they didn't just already include them in the box, I'm already paying over $250USD,four more screws that cost them possibly less than those $3 they ask for shouldn't be too much of a problem to throw in the box. I guess for a mass produced solution it eventually adds up.

In the end I'll be returning this tomorrow and I'll have to figure out an actual custom loop instead of taking the easy way out with an AIO

Hopefully this helped anyone considering this AIO with this particular case, and sorry to have made this super long.

Pictures are in this imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/6ZTU7

@BeastChan23 thanks for the update, don't think I'll go liquid till my next build then, which will be custom loop, not worth doing up my rig at this point :/

Spoiler

and a car thread !