MGS V Phantom Pain

Axelz

Im wondering how the game is on ps4 is it good compared to pc? In like graphics and movement, i feel like the console controller sticks suck for mgs.

I thoroughly enjoyed MGSV TPP on the pc but there are things that would be easier to do with a controller.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Im wondering how the game is on ps4 is it good compared to pc? In like graphics and movement, i feel like the console controller sticks suck for mgs.

My kid plays it on PS4. He's logged over 80 hours on it.  He also has computers, but he wanted it on PS4.  

There's also a companion iOS app (no clue about Android) that you can use with it that isn't available for the Windows version.  I asked my son about the function of the app... he said it's a convenience for having information on another device's screen. Without the app, the info is still available, you just have to use different in-game features to get to it. 

I just got it today, beautiful, smooth gameplay, I highly recommend it

...but there are things that would be easier to do with a controller.

Not in my World.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Not in my World.

I meant minor things, such as the rocket arm and driving.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

My kid plays it on PS4. He's logged over 80 hours on it.  He also has computers, but he wanted it on PS4.  

There's also a companion iOS app (no clue about Android) that you can use with it that isn't available for the Windows version.  I asked my son about the function of the app... he said it's a convenience for having information on another device's screen. Without the app, the info is still available, you just have to use different in-game features to get to it. 

It is on android :D the app :)

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

It is on android :D the app :)

Ya, what I'm saying is... I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with the PC version. 

Ya, what I'm saying is... I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with the PC version. 

no :(

no is doesn't D:

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

no :(

no is doesn't D:

But your first post was asking about the benefits of MGS5 on PS4.  You have one. :)  The companion app works with it. 

But your first post was asking about the benefits of MGS5 on PS4.  You have one. :)  The companion app works with it. 

I don't have a ps4 :/

i play the game on PC ??!??!?!?!?!