I need a throttle

I have a flight stick that I use in battlefield and I was wondering if it is possible to buy a throttle. I want a HOTAS setup in Star Citizen but don't want to buy another stick as well. If you know of any throttles for >100 I would be very happy. My own searching has reaped little.

should be, search google

CPU: i7-2600 @ 3.4 ghz  l  Motherboard: ms-7728 l  RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866MHz  l  GPU: GTX760  l  Case: Phanteks enthoo pro  l  Storage: 250GB crucial bx100 ssd, 500GB Seagate pipeline hdd  l  PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2  l  Displays: iiyama Prolite E2208HDD, HannStar JC199D  l  Cooling: AVC 92mm downdraft l  Keyboard: P.O.S. keyboard that came with pc in Jan. 2011 l Mouse: Maxxter gaming mouse   Sound: On-Board   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro  l

CHs stuff isnt pretty or fancy but it will apparently last a life time.

http://www.chproducts.com/Pro-Throttle-v13-d-719.html

http://www.chproducts.com/Throttle-Quadrant-v13-d-718.html

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I have a flight stick that I use in battlefield and I was wondering if it is possible to buy a throttle. I want a HOTAS setup in Star Citizen but don't want to buy another stick as well. If you know of any throttles for >100 I would be very happy. My own searching has reaped little.

This is a hard one. As you have noticed, there are very few standalone combat throttles on the market. Some Saitek throttles can be used as standalone controllers, so if you find someone selling just the throttle form a X45/52 HOTAS on ebay, it will be within your desired price range. Otherwise, the easiest is to get the CH throttle but it is pretty expensive.

If you are in Europe, or know someone here, you can try to get a hold of the Russian VKB throttle from their European store: https://flightsimcontrols.com/store/available/gametrix-ecs-throttle/. It is pretty decent but almost impossible to buy outside of Russia, unless you find a used one or are buying from this store in the link. And that works only for Europe, I think. Also their quantities are limited. When they run out of stock it's usually at least 4-5 months until they get new ones.

The thrustmaster warthog throttle is also available separately but it's totally out of your intended budget ;/

The thrustmaster warthog throttle is also available separately but it's totally out of your intended budget ;/

Is it? I didn't know that. IIRC, only the Warthog stick can be used separately from the HOTAS set, and the throttle plugs into the stick. It's been a while since I tried them so I may be mistaken. But I'm not seeing the throttle sold separately anywhere, just the stick.

Is it? I didn't know that. IIRC, only the Warthog stick can be used separately from the HOTAS set, and the throttle plugs into the stick. It's been a while since I tried them so I may be mistaken. But I'm not seeing the throttle sold separately anywhere, just the stick.

Here's a polish store that has it.

http://www.morele.net/thrustmaster-hotas-warthog-2960739-770116/

It's listed as available.

Hmmm... interesting. I've never seen it sold separately before. Maybe it does work as standalone... 

But WOW, that's expensive!

It's been sold separately for about 5 or 6 months now.

It is sold on amazon and newegg every so often; but as always with the peripheral market, they always have low stock.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

ill throttle yeah for under 100USD :P

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Honestly, the best for the price would be a CH throttle. You can probably find that for around 120usd currently on amazon or some other places. http://www.amazon.com/CH-Products-Pro-Throttle-USB/dp/B00006B84Z/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445193796&sr=8-1&keywords=ch+throttle

If you are in Europe, or have a hard cap of less than 100, you will most likely have to go for a cheap throttle from logitech.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro