Gaming Chair!

Bloodyvalley

Need a new gaming chair + footrest

I live in Canada

Under $350

Has to not have those annoying armrest which make me not able to go close to my desk without the armrests getting in the way because they're so god damn big and it annoys the living fucking shit out of me. My current leather chair has some big ass arm rests and they're full of fucking shit.

Also I need a good footrest - $50 for that? - edit: how's the IKEA footrest?

I was on the computer all day yesterday and I could barely fucking walk at the end of the day.

I use a keyboard + motherboard box stacked on top of each other + PSU box next to it for my feet but THEY AREN'T WORKING!

I would go with maxnomic; I have one right now and it's pretty great.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Just get a dxracer choose a model by your height

I was thinking that but the ones I want are really fucking expensive (+$450)

Maxnomic has some good stuff. Also adjustable armrests.

CPU: Intel i5-4670K -- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB -- MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING -- GPU: GeForce GTX 770 Windforce 3X OC Edition -- PSU: XFX Pro 750W XXX Edition -- Case: CM Silencio 452 -- Cooler: CRYORIG H7 -- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro -- Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL -- Mouse:  Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  -- Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Cherry MX Brown)

link?

i am 5'9 150lbs

They are 20$ more than your budget limit, sorry about that. I was looking at € prices and made a mistake.

Still, here is the US site: http://www.needforseatusa.com/computer_chair_pro_gaming -> these are recommended for your size.

Also linus has a review:

CPU: Intel i5-4670K -- RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB -- MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING -- GPU: GeForce GTX 770 Windforce 3X OC Edition -- PSU: XFX Pro 750W XXX Edition -- Case: CM Silencio 452 -- Cooler: CRYORIG H7 -- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro -- Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL -- Mouse:  Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum  -- Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4 Professional (Cherry MX Brown)

They are 20$ more than your budget limit, sorry about that. I was looking at € prices and made a mistake.

Still, here is the US site: http://www.needforseatusa.com/computer_chair_pro_gaming -> these are recommended for your size.

Also linus has a review:

99.99 To most if Canada offer valid for FedEx and is inclusive of export duties. Valid only for Canadian sales deliverable to areas services by FedEx. This option appears only for shipments to valid Canadian addresses included in the selected delivery areas.

Fuck no