i needed to build a gaming system to play games while at university in poland

so i needed to build a system to fit in dorms. At first I was just going to water cool a jasper Xbox 360 and buy an easy-cap or black magic shuttle usb 3.0.

But it turns out that water cooling is expensive for anything that looks remotely cool.

so next i thought about building a mini itx system with an APU with 7750 and in side a silverstone ml05. However this would have come out to around £500. (I think i will just wait for ddr4 in 2015 when apu's get serious speed/power)

so then it came down that i just lost a couple of the Xbox 360 screws and deciced to just put my own mATX with in an xbox 360 and then pray it works.

so what i put inside of it was 

• ASUS M5A78L-M 
  • AMD phenom ii x4 955* (thanks SSOB)
  • sapphire 7770 ghz edition 
  • random ddr3 1660mhz ram cas 9
  • ocz vertex 1 (60gb)
  • cooler master 450w bronze 80+

pictures will be added as soon as internet connection is re hooked up.

YAY I have internet again

Thanks, my bad. Still waiting for fibre optic to be fixed...

Might have trouble with that power supply. But good luck nonetheless! 

iv'e run the system for 2 years with this power supply with a 6770 and now with a 7770 it worked fine. at load it barely pulls 330w.

What school are you going to, if you don't mind me asking.

i think he meant: fitting it inside the 360 case!

lets see how it turns out ehehe :D

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Holy crap that's awesome

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Part Two - lightly modded psu 

i wanted to add the radiator to the psu internally but it would have stuck out and compromised the psu cage instead i mounted the internal fan externally and  attached the radiator into it.

then used the xbox 360's really long screws and used them as feet via the mounting holes

vMiBazL.jpgDJMXXBy.jpg

dude....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP