Your perfect game?

HutchisonSorbo

Open world like GTA with some place to have war like Battlefield all in one map. And it's like mmofps where you got exp for doing things. Some kinda Planetside 2, but there's still place where you can be relax and do soem random thing in a town. That would be perfect.

What about something like Borderlands 2? It's pretty much the perfect game to me, fun story, hilarious characters, essentially open world, multiplayer campaign and heaps of awesome weapons. It merges FPS and RPG so well :D

I really like Borderlands 2 but I always felt like stuff was missing. The skills aren't very interesting and more vehicles are needed in my opinion, but that's just me  :ph34r:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Open world like GTA with some place to have war like Battlefield all in one map. And it's like mmofps where you got exp for doing things. Some kinda Planetside 2, but there's still place where you can be relax and do soem random thing in a town. That would be perfect.

Sounds excellent! Hopefully GTA online offers some of what you're asking for  ;)

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

A perfect replica of the U.S ( streets, cities, towns, roads, mountains, hills ) in a video game. The video game would focus mostly on racing cars and driving in general, but you could get out and walk around, go into some of the buildings, go into the woods, just exploring the whole United States. The game would also have random weather patterns and those would determine what the surface would be like while you're driving.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I have always wanted a MMOFPS game. Picture World of Warcraft meets Warframe/Bf3. Get a group of 10,15,20 people together in their roles (Tank, DPS, Melee, Healer) and go in and clear trash, kill bosses and get loot. In the game Warframe I play, anyone can get the gear so we all tend to be equal. I would love weapons, armor and most of all special, very rare abilities to be able to drop for your character. This gives you the chance to stand above everyone else in the game. Warframe has mods that you put into your frame, weapons, etc. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Simple...

Open world game with RPG elements and amazing story that lets you make critical decisions that have it's set of Pro's and Con's. The game must also have great voice acting, soundtrack and Art. 

Mass Effect series is the best example of this. 

I like call of duty but there is many problems with the game and I end up raging

I barely play it now a days. Just waiting for the holiday season

Processor- AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity Quad-Core 3.4GHz. Motherboard- MSI Socket FM2 FM2-A75MA-E35. GPU- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti SC 2GB GDDR5. RAM-  4GB Corsair Vengeance. Storage- 750GB Seagate Barracuda HDD. PSU- Corsair CX500. Case- Rosewill Line-M MiniATX.

Dell Inspiron N5110 intel i5

Great idea! I think that could work really well on something like the Oculus Rift  :D

That would be awesome on the Oculus!

I can smell you